About the property
You can tell from the minute you arrive at this home that its been loved and well looked after. It is immaculately presented from the expansive main living area and kitchen to the over sized rear loading garage. High ceilings throughout the entire home make it feel spacious and light whilst the sheer size of all the bedrooms and living only adds to that.
The front area of the home is raised from street level and fenced plus extremely low maintenance. The entrance is expansive and leads to the master bedroom which is situated at the front of the home. It is a huge space and comes with a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom which is finished with a single vanity, shower and seperate toilet. There is a single door in built storage cupboard to the front of the home as well. You are then greeted by the huge main living area which is accompanied by a very generous and well appointed kitchen. There is low maintenance tiling throughout the living areas of the home and quality carpet to all bedrooms. The minor bedrooms both come with mirrored double door built in robes and would both fit double beds easily. The main bathroom has all the features you’d expect and the main toilet is seperate and over sized plus comes with its own vanity. The laundry has triple built in storage space as well as added cupboards and bench space which leads to a private outdoor area to hang your clothes. The garage is over sized with plenty of room to park 2 cars and have room for shelving plus comes with great ceiling height for the 4 by 4. The alfresco area is very low maintenance so if the lawn mower is not your friend then this home is perfect for you.
Located in a great spot of Ellenbrook close to the Ellenbrook Central plus only a short drive to Holy Cross College and Ellen Stirling Primary School. There are a couple of local parks in close proximity as well as Bunnings, Spot Light, Aldi, Spud Shed a very short drive away. The Ellenbrook train station when its operational in 2024 would be walkable or a short drive away. Access to ‘The Broadway’ is a breeze making Tonkin Highway a short 5 min drive offering easy access to Perth CBD and Perth Airport.
– Massive laundry with triple built in storage and extra cupboard storage and bench space
– Low maintenance neutral tiling throughout the main living areas
– Minor bedrooms 2 and 3 both have built in mirrored robes with one having split system air conditioning
– Main bathroom with shower, single vanity and bath
– Separate main toilet which is over sized and comes with a single vanity
– Large main living area with split system air conditioning adjacent to kitchen and low maintenance private alfresco
– Huge double car rear loading garage with room for storage, good ceiling clearance and secure shoppers entrance
– Massive kitchen with new 600mm oven, 600mm induction hot plates, in built 600mm range hood, plenty of storage, microwave recess, double fridge recess and built in pantry
– Expansive entry with single built in storage
– Massive master bedroom with large built in robe, split system air conditioning and large ensuite bathroom with single vanity, shower and seperate toilet
– Low maintenance enclosed front raised from street level
– High ceilings throughout entire home