About the property
The perfect home for jumping into this hot market !!!!! The living space is a great size, bedrooms are all large with brand new carpet and even better is the block is over 400m2 plus the front is fully fenced. This gives you a nice and private back garden as well as the front also being a usable space. If that is not enough you are directly opposite a lovely local park which is more than big enough for the kids and pets to burn off some energy.
The home is on a raised block which offers some extra privacy from the front. The home is also fully fenced making the front garden a very usable space. The master bedroom is a great size with views out over the park, has a very large walk in robe plus an ensuite bathroom finished with a single vanity, shower and toilet. The minor bedrooms both have built in robe space and are a great size, more than big enough to fit double beds. The laundry has some built in storage and the main toilet is seperate to the main bathroom. The bathroom comes with all the fixtures and fittings you’d expect including a bath and is situated in between the 2 minor bedrooms. The main living is to the rear of the home and is a lovely light and bright space. This is accompanied by a well proportioned kitchen which has plenty of cupboard and bench space, 600 mm appliances and a built in pantry. The alfresco comes off the main living and leads to a very good sized rear garden which is extremely private. There is also a rear loading car port which is secure from the street with and electric garage door and offers secure access to the rear garden.
Situated in Ellenbrook near Charlottes Vista and just off The Broadway, the Tonkin Highway is very accessible as are a wide range of stores and Ellenbrook Central. The train station will be close by once it arrives and is operational in 2024. There are also plenty of local parks in the immediate area and Swan Valley is practically on your door step.
– Beautiful elevated fenced front garden
– Security screen door to the front
– Low maintenance wood look flooring throughout main living areas
– Large master bedroom with brand new carpet, light and bright feel with views out over the park, over sized walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with single vanity, toilet and shower
– Spacious minor bedrooms 2 and 3 with brand new carpet and built in robes
– Main bathroom with single vanity, bath and shower
– Laundry with built in linen cupboard storage and enclosed main toilet with sliding door access to side of the home and the clothes line
– Main living with open and fresh feel plus split system air conditioning
– Kitchen with ample bench space including a breakfast counter, lots of cupboard space for storage, built in pantry and 600m appliances
– Outdoor alfresco area with offers the perfect space for outdoor entertaining, plenty of garden space for the kids and pets plus storage shed.
– Enclosed secure double carport with direct access to the rear garden