About the property
If you have been looking for a home that offers good living spaces, 4 bedrooms, low maintenance and in a very convenient spot offering views of natural bushland from the alfresco? look no further. This home is also close to the local Aveley shopping precinct, walking distance to local parks and Aveley Secondary College.
As you walk into the home you are greeted by a lovely light and bright living space accompanied by a large kitchen. The kitchen has 900mm appliances and offer plenty of bench space and cupboard storage. Off from the main living is the laundry which offers access to an area to the side of the home to hang the clothes out and secure shoppers access from the double car front loading garage. The ceiling clearance in the garage is excellent which makes parking the 4 by 4 a breeze. The minor bedrooms are all in the middle of the home, all a good size offering built in wardrobe space and ceiling fans plus in close proximity to the main bathroom and toilet. There is a second living area to the back which can be fully enclosed and could be used for multiple lifestyle options. There is a door that opens onto the alfresco so could be a games room or you could simply just use it a sitting room as the views of the bushland are lovely. The same applies for the master bedroom in that it has lovely views and the room is expansive. It is accompanied by a decent sized walk in robe plus ensuite bathroom with single vanity, toilet and shower. The alfresco is tranquil with the views it offers as well as being low maintenance whilst offering some garden and potential storage options down the side of the home.
Situated in Aveley near the Aveley Shopping Precinct which is home to Woolworths, BWS and a lovely local cafe getting your weekly food shop or morning coffee is nice and easy. There are plenty of local parks and Aveley Secondary College is a short walk away. Aveley North Primary is a short drive or 10 min walk away whilst Tonkin Highway is a short 5 min drive straight up Millhouse Road. The new Ellenbrook Aquatic Centre and Ellenbrook Train Station which are both currently in the construction phase will also be a short drive away when operational.
– 12 solar panels with 3kw inverter
– Alarm system – panel next to shoppers entrance from garage
– Security screen door to the front and rear
– Low maintenance tiling throughout main living area of home
– Large master bedroom with split system air conditioning, full length windows facing beautiful lush bush land, large walk in robe, ensuite bathroom with single vanity, shower and toilet
– Minor bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with ceiling fans and built in robes
– Main bathroom with shower, single vanity and bath
– Main toilet
– Kitchen with ample bench space perfect for a breakfast bar, 900m appliances, multiple cupboards for storage, double door fridge recess and built in pantry
– Main living with high ceilings, full length windows offering a bright and open feel with split system air conditioning
– Laundry with basin and security door access to outdoor area plus built in linen cupboard
– Second living area which can be fully enclosed plus security screen door access to outdoor alfresco
– Main hallway with security screen door access to outdoor alfresco with low maintenance paved space over looking beautiful lush bush land perfect for family entertainment !!! Also some garden area for kids the and pets which leads to side of home with small storage shed
-Double car garage with shoppers entrance to laundry which has excellent ceiling clearance