About the property
This 4×2 home is absolutely immacualte and is a credit to the current owners who present this home in an A1 condition. If you are wanting to pop the suit cases straight down and start living then this home should be at the top of your must see list.
With a refurbished kitchen offering stone benches, feature splash back and quality appliances along with roomy bedrooms, high ceilings, separate theatre room, security system, reverse cycle air conditioning and low maintenance surrounds this is the ultimate for those wanting the easy care lifestyle.
Situated in a sought after pocket of Aveley near a great sized local park and within walking distance to Swan Valley Anglican. Aveley Primary school would also be walkable or a short drive away. The local IGA and cafe plus local dog park near Aveley lakes is close by as is the Aveley Shopping Precinct which houses a Woolworths, BWS and another great cafe. Gnangara Road and Tonkin Highway are easily accessible allowing for an easy city or airport commute. Ellenbrook Train Station slated to be operational by 2024 will be a short 5 min drive away as is the local Bunnings, Spud Shed, Aldi and Spotlight plus Ellenbrook Central.
– Security door at the front
– Master Bedroom is a great size with double door walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
– Bedrooms 2 3 & 4 with built in robes
– large separate theatre room
– Kitchen with stone benchtops, overhead cupboards, double sink, quality cooking appliances and feature splash back
– Main living zone features kitchen, meals and family room with recessed ceilings
– Neutral main bathroom
– Linen storage
– Security System
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout and split system reverse cycle air conditiner in the main family room
– Large alfresco with ceiling fans
– Small garden shed and double garage with good height clearance