About the property
Fantastic value, versatile property in an ideal location opposite parkland.
This delightful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the popular Charlotte’s Vista Estate is close to schools, shops, parks, gyms, golf course and the scenic Swan Valley.
The established reticulated front gardens are framed with white picket fences. Gaze back from the entrance to this attractive home and enjoy the vista with uninterrupted views across the park.
Some of the many features that this substantial home has to offer include:
* Tiled open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioning and sliding patio doors to the rear entertainment area
* Well equipped country style kitchen with an impressive array of cupboard space, pantry, fridge recess, range hood, gas hot plates, Omega electric oven Fisher & Paykal dishwasher, double sink and a handy breakfast bar with more cupboard and drawer space beneath
* Spacious master with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and views to the front overlooking the park
* Glass French doors leading to good sized dedicated entertainment room
* In a separate wing, three further bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry which has the advantage of sliding patio doors to the side
* The fully fenced rear garden offers privacy and enjoys a shaded alfresco with café blinds to entertain in every season
* Handy rear access to the double garage
With solar panels and gas hot water this easy care property is true value for money. View today, before it’s gone!