About the property
This quality first home or down sizer offers a large main living area with a great sized alfresco and back garden, 3 great sized bedrooms and a large kitchen. The low maintenance nature of the home also makes it ideal for investors with the excellent rental yields currently available.
The home has a great sized front loading garage with secure shoppers entrance. The bedrooms are all to the front of the home and large. The master bedroom is a great size with built in wardrobe space and an ensuite bathroom whilst the minor bedrooms would both easily fit double beds and have built in wardrobes. The main bathroom is finished with bath, shower, toilet and single vanity. The main living is expansive and offers great natural light plus is accompanied by a large kitchen offering plenty of bench space and cupboard storage. The alfresco is nice and private as its set on a retaining wall making it extra secure. It also offers lovely views of the Perth foothills.
Situated close to Gnangara Road which provides easy access to The Swan Valley and Tonkin Highway. Within walking distance to the Swan Valley Anglican school and a local shopping precinct with plenty of take away food options.
– Front loading double car garage with secure access to the home
– Large master bedroom with split system air conditioning, built in wardrobe space and ensuite which has a single vanity, shower and toilet
– Carpet to all the bedrooms, low maintenance tile flooring to the main living area
– Nice sized light and bright main living area with split system air conditioning, ample room for sitting and dining which leads to alfresco
– Kitchen has 600mm appliances, built in pantry, plenty of cupboard and bench space plus fridge recess
– Minor bedrooms are all a good size and have built in wardrobes
– Main bathroom is neutral with bath, shower, toilet and single vanity
– Seperate laundry with storage
– Low maintenance private alfresco