About the property
If you’ve been looking for a quality family home with ample living space and jam packed full of hidden extras then this one is for you.
This 4 bed 2 bath home is low maintenance high luxury living personified. Just look at the features below and see all the extras the current owners have kitted out this home with waiting to benefit the lucky new owner. Big bedrooms, 2 living areas and a quality finish mean you can move in today and start enjoying this home tomorrow.
Located close to Aveley Secondary College and the local Aveley shops. Also in a very quiet spot of Aveley opposite local bush land which will never be built on. Millhouse Road means the Tonkin Highway is a short 4 min drive as will the Ellenbrook Train station slated to be up and running early 2024.
– Master bedroom with custom made complete black out curtains, sunshade blind, tinted windows, feature wall, feature lighting, large walk in robe and ensuite with single vanity, shower and seperate toilet
– Expansive main living with 4 x in ceiling speakers for home entertainment, ceiling feature light, sunshade & privacy blinds, tv mount and wiring, plus a seperate dining area which also has a feature ceiling light with remote control, feature wall
– Kitchen with island bench, 900mm new appliances, double fridge recess and walk in pantry.
– Theatre with Panasonic PT-AE8000 3D full HD projector, 110″ projector screen, complete sound sytem including Dolby atmos in ceiling speakers, custom made black out curtains, Mutil colour remote controlled LED ceiling lights, Sliding door access, blacked out ceiling & air vent, hard wiring for speakers of choice, HDMI wiring for Projector
– Low maintenance timber look flooring with skirting throughout living areas
– Lovely low maintenance front garden over looking natural bush land and 3 Philips Hue entertainment lanterns & motion sensor (Controlled through app)
– 4 Arlo security camera’s & basestation (Google Assistant & Alexa compatible)
– Security alarm
– Double front loading garage with loft conversion for extra storage
– 6.6KW Solar Panels – Newly intstalled Sep’20 – Hybrid – Battery Compatible but not included (Comes with monitoring app)
– Zonal Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– All minor bedrooms queen bed sized with built in robes and feature walls plus tinted windows (Feature LED lighting in minor bedroom 2 included)
– Large laundry with ample storage
– Separate main toilet
– Main bathroom neutral and modern with shower, single vanity and bath
– Security screen to laundry door
– Outside alfresco with Epson 3D Full HD projector, 100″ re-trackable projector screen, re-trackable zip track privacy blinds, cameras and speakers in recessed timber roofing with multi colour remote controlled LED ceiling lights, remote control fan, Bose outdoor speakers on the wall either side of the projector screen
– Back garden is low maintenance with Vortex 7 seater spa, LED lighting & water feature,
semi-frameless glass fencing with Solar lights and Philips Hue security & entertainment light & motion sensor – (Controlled through app)
– Home fully kitted out with Philips Hue Entertainment Lighting System – (Google Assistant & Alexa compatible)
– LED Lights throughout the house – Interior & Exterior
– Newly installed instantaneous hot water system and reverse Osmosis 5 stage water filter