About the property
Another new listing by Zarina Brodie HKY Real Estate.
Are you looking for a home that has a great feeling of space, that is low maintenance and is perfect to lock up and leave? This fabulous Blueprint home ticks all the boxes. It is a delight and will certainly impress.
Perfectly situated overlooking Millot Park, the park view will forever be yours! This 3-bedroom 2-bathroom plus study is a great home for any first-time buyer, downsizer or investor. Just imagine yourself sitting at the front of the house sipping a cup of tea or coffee or even a glass of Swan Valley wine…enjoying the tranquillity and peacefulness the house has to offer. It is conveniently located within walking distance of Caversham Village, Caversham Valley Primary School and Caversham Community Centre.
Whether it’s for you and your family or as an investment, this is a great opportunity to own a fabulous home and it should not be missed! You’ll be hard pushed to find any better buy than this!
Features inside include spacious master bedroom with ensuite including his and hers walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 come with wardrobes. The 31 course high ceiling open plan areas include living, dining and kitchen. Also included in the house is an LG ducted heating and cooling air conditioning with an additional Fujitsu reverse cycle split system in the master, roller shutters to all 3 bedrooms, beautiful Blackbutt timber flooring in the open plan area, Puretec full house water filtration system, 5kw solar panels and security screen to front entrance and alfresco.
Outside features include a double garage, paved alfresco area and low maintenance garden with “no maintenance” artificial grass, perfect for barbeques, outdoor entertaining or simply a safe place for young kids to play. A powered workshop is also included.
• Spacious master bedroom including ensuite, his and hers walk in robe
• Good sized bedrooms 2 & 3 with wardrobes
• Separate front theatre/lounge
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with 31 course high ceiling
• Kitchen comes with 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven, range hood, SMEG dishwasher, kitchen pantry and large fridge recess
• Laundry with overhead cabinets
• LG ducted heating and cooling air conditioning
• 1 x Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning in master
• Puratec full house water filtration system
• 5kw solar panels
• Beautiful Blackbutt timber flooring
• Roller shutters to all 3 bedroom windows
• Security screen to front entrance and alfresco sliding door
• Powered workshop
• Low maintenance garden with artifical grass
• Paved alfresco area
• Double garage