About the property
This beautifully presented 3 bedroom home, offers a light filled easy flow layout, with strong clean lines and a spacious feel – with all the luxuries you would expect of a quality-built home. This neat as a pin home features a delightful kitchen incorporating such features as quality 900mm stainless steel appliances, stone top breakfast bar, fridge/ freezer space, dishwasher and pantry, overlooking the dining and living area.
A spacious master suite with robe and ensuite offers a private space for the parents, while in a separate wing are the minor bedrooms with built in robes. The great outdoors is neat and petite with an alfresco area. A double garage with remote door and shoppers’ entrance finish off this home.
– Private and tidy street appeal with easy care gardens
– Welcoming entrance
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen
– Kitchen featuring stone top breakfast bar, plenty of cupboards, fridge/freezer space, dishwasher and pantry
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Minor bedrooms with sliding door built in robe
– Large laundry and linen cupboard
– New carpets and freshly painted throughout
– High ceilings and timber flooring to main living area
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
– Delightful alfresco
– Double remote garage door with shoppers’ entrance
– Close to shops, schools and parks.
– Built approx. 2012, Block size 310m2, Living Area Approx. 141m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.