About the property
A must see for those who appreciate the finer things in life! You will be captivated by this luxury beauty with its stunning street appeal. The owners have created a beautiful modern home ready for you to enjoy the elegant stylish spaces inside and relax on those summer evenings in the beautiful alfresco area. You will just be in awe….come and see what all the fuss is about!
This unique home features spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, front lounge/formal dining room with modern high ceilings, separate theatre room and large open plan living/dining/kitchen.
A large entertainer’s kitchen incorporating such features as a gas cook top and range hood, dishwasher, fantastic bench space and oodles of cupboards plus a great pantry making this a very user-friendly space for the master chef of your family!
A resort style master suite will have you wanting to move in right that minute! Spacious in size with his and hers sliding robes opening up to a captivating ensuite featuring his and hers vanities, glass shower and separate toilet.
Outdoors will have you impressed with gabled patio overlooking the easy care lawn and gardens. If you’re looking for a low maintenance home allowing you to indulge your weekends with family and friends at your place, this is the one for you! There is loads of value here!
– Neat street appeal opposite Babbler Park
– Welcoming double door entrance
– Exceptional finishes and meticulous attention to detail. Absolutely nothing to do here!!
– Large front lounge area with split system air conditioner
– Very spacious resort style master bedroom with his and hers built in robes and ensuite featuring double vanities, large shower and separate toilet
– Open plan kitchen, meals and living area
– Gourmet kitchen with large breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas stove and corner pantry
– Separate theatre with French doors
– Spacious minor bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Family sized laundry with linen cupboard
– Ducted air-conditioning and solar panels approx. 2kw
– Roller shutters and tinting to front windows
– Security Alarm and high ceilings throughout
– Freshly painted with new lighting and carpets to bedrooms
– Extensive patio area with garden Shed
– Double garage and a gated storage area to the right of garage
– Built approx. 2002, Total Build Area – 269m2, Land Size Approx. 529m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice.