About the property
Welcome to 109 Granesse Drive, Ellenbrook.
Wow! This immaculate home is sure to impress! Make sure you have this house at the top of your list!
Spoil your family with the practicality and space this home has to offer. From the moment you walk through the front entrance you will be impressed by the spaciousness of this 4 x 2 built by Home Buyers.
Built in 2006, this home is perfect for anyone with a large or growing family. A lot of thought has been put into the design to create a floor plan that flows seamlessly between the spacious internal and external living areas all waiting for you and your family to enjoy.
Features inside include a large master bedroom with his and hers walk-in robes and ensuite. The remaining 3 bedrooms are generous in size and come with wardrobes.
At the heart of the home is the open plan meals, living and kitchen area. The kitchen comes with 600mm Fisher & Paykel range hood, cook top and oven, a LG dishwasher and kitchen pantry. And for the family, the separate front lounge/theatre is the perfect space to come together for a relaxing family movie night. A study/activity could be used for home office or even a kids play area.
In April 2019, 109 Granesse Drive have underwent some renovations. Below is a list of what’s been done to the house.
• All internal walls have been repainted
• New flooring throughout
• New carpets throughout
• New blinds throughout
• New stove, oven and range hood
• New lighting to some areas
• Both bathroom shower recesses have been re grouted
• New hot water system
• Reverse cycle split air conditioning has been professionally cleaned
• New clothes line fitted
• Toilets replaced not long prior to the April’s renovation
Features outside include alfresco, large garden shed, a good-sized back garden with room for a swimming pool
• Spacious master bedroom with his and hers walk-in robes, ensuite
• 3 generous size bedrooms with wardrobes
• Separate front lounge/theatre
• Study/ Activity
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Kitchen with 600mm Fisher & Paykel range hood, cook top and oven, LG dishwasher and kitchen pantry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to master, bedroom 2,3, 4 and open plan
• Security system
• Large garden shed
• Double garage