About the property
This solid, neat as a pin 3×1 home is in a superb location a short stroll from Hampton Senior High school and set among quality homes and surrounded by parks, including Battersea reserve at the end of the street. There’s easy access to public transport and shops with a short cut to Walter road East at the end of the cul de sac.
There are plenty of reasons to make this your home or acquire it as an investment property, including but not limited to:
* Generous Master bedroom with floor to ceiling robes and plenty of storage
* Spacious kitchen and dining with new wood look flooring and new freestanding cooker
* 3 Generous sized bedrooms-one currently converted into a study but easily transformed back into a bedroom
* Huge rear addition which has recently been professionally insulated/enclosed and is being used as a bedroom
* 4 Split system air conditioners to ensure comfort all year round
* Ceiling fans
* Good sized main bathroom with shower screen and separate toilet
* Security screens and alarm
* Instantaneous hot water system
* Secure parking for two cars, one enclosed garage the other a drive through carport which doubles as the outdoor entertainment area
* Plenty of space to park a trailer or caravan and several cars on the driveway.
* Bore reticulated gardens and spacious back garden with garden shed
Awesome location near Bassendean, approx 8km to the airport, approx 10km to the City and approx 4km to the train station.
This would make a great place to start or invest, it’s in immaculate condition and well worth a look.
Come along to the home open or call me to arrange an inspection Liz 0432504003