About the property
Don’t miss out on viewing this good sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, plus study family home in Charlottes Vista just up the road from Arbor Primary School. This gem of a house is a solid, family home in a great neighbourhood, proudly positioned across from the park – just a few of the reasons this fantastic spacious family home will appeal to you.
Offering an easy flow layout, with multiple family areas, large bedrooms and an activity/study room, this home oozes space to live comfortably. The outdoor entertaining area will effortlessly cater for any occasion all year round, with neat decking and patio wrapping around to the side.
Here is an excellent opportunity to acquire a solid family home or investment. Plan for your future now and secure this great 4 x 2 plus study family residence. There are plenty of bonuses that this home offers, so step inside and take a look for yourself.
Features of the home include:
– Neat and tidy street appeal with white picket fence
– Separate formal lounge to front of the home
– Master bedroom with parents retreat area, walk in robe & ensuite
– Open plan family, dining & kitchen
– Kitchen with stainless steel gas stovetop and oven
– Roomy minor bedrooms with built in robes
– Separate study / activity area
– Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
– Timber laminate flooring to main living areas
– Ducted air conditioning & solar hot water
– Large laundry with linen cupboard
– Low maintenance rear yard with decking & patio
– Reticulated front lawn and gardens
– Double garage with drive through access to rear & shoppers entry
– Located across the road from a park, a short walk to Arbor Grove Primary
– Year Built approx. 2004, Land Size – 439m2, Build Area -160m2