About the property
HOME OPEN CANCELLED UNDER OFFER
This Dale Alcock built 3x2x2 is a rare find, set on an elevated 472sqm block with plenty of space, with two separate living areas and all within a first home buyer budget-be quick homes like this don’t last!
The Rear living zone is filled with natural light and offers open plan living at its best, including a spacious kitchen and stone benchtops, a breakfast bar, dining and family room.
The casual living zone conveniently leads out to the ‘Under main roof’ alfresco and pitched patio area, with gates and rear access and plenty of options to park additional cars at the front or rear.
The kids and/or pets will love the Extra large 472sqm block and great sized home with the flexibility of transitioning the activity/theatre room into a fourth bedroom.
* Built on 472 sqm of land in Taylors Private estate
* Activity/ Theatre room which could be turned into bedroom 4
* Extra large Master suite with huge Walk in robe
* Private ensuite includes a double sized shower and separate toilet
* Queen sized Bed 2 with massive Walk in robe
* Stylish retractable Ceiling fans
* Metres of stone bench tops and overhead cupboards to kitchen
* Huge Walk in Pantry and extra storage in the Laundry
* Stainless steel, Westinghouse 900mm appliances to kitchen Plus Dishwasher
* Quality, Dale Alcock built home of approx 202 sqm total build
* Quality tiling
* Extra large garage with ample storage area
* Security front door and secure, direct garage access into the home
* Perfect outdoor entertaining includes exposed aggregate concrete, Alfresco plus Pitched patio
* Plenty of backyard space and grass for a family or pets to play
* Rear access through double opening gates
* Garden shed and veggie patch
* Walk to the NEW ‘Caversham school’ planned for 2020 opening
* Less than 20km to Perth CBD
* Less than 10km to the Domestic Airport
* Minutes to Wineries, Breweries and the Swan Valley
Homes with these features and location don’t last long-especially under $430,000, call me to arrange an inspection today, or come along to the home open this Sunday!