About the property
Lovely modern family home in an absolutely cracking location. If you have been waiting for something low maintenance with ample living and a quality classy fit out then we look forward to seeing you Sunday at the home open.
Gorgeous street appeal leads to a front living area which could be used as a theatre room or front sitting area. The double door front loading garage comes with a split system air conditioning unit plus secure shoppers access to the home. The master bedroom is large with a walk in robe, feature lighting and a stunning ensuite bathroom which features a very slick and modern colour scheme, single vanity with stone bench top, shower and seperate toilet. The main living is expansive fitted out with full length windows which offers amazing natural light. There is a single door built in storage unit in the main living area plus stunning kitchen which features an amazing stone top island bench, walk in pantry, 900mm appliances and dishwasher with ample soft closing cupboard space. The minor bedrooms are all a good size with double built in mirrored robes whilst the main toilet is seperate and the main bathroom absolutely stunning. There is a kids activity area or study near the minor bedrooms. The alfresco is over sized and leads to a low maintenance artificial lawn plus built in seating and in ground fire pit.
Situated in a great spot within ‘The Vale’ part of Aveley. The local dog park and Aveley lakes are a short walk as is Aveley Primary School and the local IGA and coffee shop. Gnangara Road is easily accessible giving easy access to Tonkin Highway and the local Aveley shops which is home to another great cafe, Woolworths and BWS. The Ellenbrook Train Station and Ellenbrook Aquatic centre, both in the construction phase, will be a short drive away once completed.
– Double car front loading garage with secure shoppers entrance and split system air con unit
– Security alarm
– Lovely low maintenance tiling to living areas and carpet to bedrooms
– Front living area suitable as either sitting or a tv room
– Master bedroom with feature lighting, walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom featuring a single vanity with stone bench top, shower and seperate toilet
– High ceilings to main living area and master bedroom
– In house ceiling speakers throughout the home
– Single built in storage cupboard to front of home
– Reverse cycle zonal ducted air conditioning throughout the home with touch panel – lights can also be turned on or off with same control panel
– Stunning kitchen with walk in pantry, double fridge recess, 900mm appliances, stunning stone bench top breakfast counter, dishwasher and heaps of soft closing cupboard space
– Main living is expansive and light and bright featuring full length windows and flowing into the alfresco
– Minor bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all will fit double beds, have built in double mirrored robes and 2 have feature wall paper
– Laundry with seperate toilet
– Main bathroom is beautifully finished with shower, bath and single vanity with stone bench top
– Kids activity area near minor bedrooms
– Over sized alfresco leading to built in seating around a fire pit plus low maintenance artificial lawn