About the property
It’s not very often that you will come across a stunning property that truly has everything you and your family could possibly want. This home is special and nothing has been compromised during building.
Set on a 600sqm block in the ever popular Brabham estate, the minute you walk through the grand entrance and step inside this family home, you will be amazed by the practical design, style and the SUPERSIZE living this home has to offer. The great floor plan makes it ideal for families looking for the all-important open plan living areas and, with its supersized 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, everyone in the family can enjoy their own space.
Features inside include large master bedroom with a large walk in robe and fully tiled ensuite with double basin and showers. The other two large bedrooms will fit a king size bed and come complete with a sliding door wardrobe, the large family bathroom also features a wc and there is also an additional wc with wash basin. The spacious open plan living areas include the living, dining and the chef’s kitchen. The kitchen comes with stone top, glass splashback, large fridge recess with plumbed water connection, walk in pantry, 900mm Westinghouse free standing stove and oven and a 900mm range hood. Other goodies include custom cornices throughout the house with high ceilings, Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, tinting to front windows and finished with neutral colours to internal walls.
Features outside include super large alfresco with 2 ceiling fans and a beautiful reticulated garden. The double garage has a high ceiling that could fit a 4 x 4 vehicle.
Located in a top location this exceptionally stunning home is close to parks, public transport, schools, shops and just a short drive to all the world class wineries and cafes in the Swan Valley.
• Large master bedroom including double basin and showers, fully tiled ensuite and large walk in robe
• Large bedroom 2 with triple sliding door wardrobe
• Large bedroom 3 with double sliding door wardrobe
• Large solid wood entrance door with security screen
• Large front theatre with coffered ceilings
• Open plan living, dining and chef’s kitchen
• Chef’s kitchen with stone top, glass splashback, large fridge recess with plumb water connection, walk in pantry, 900mm Westinghouse free standing stove and oven and 900mm range hood
• Triple sliding door linen with shelving
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Custom cornices throughout the house
• High ceilings
• Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Tinted front windows
• Beautiful house frontage and garden
• Super large alfresco with high ceilings and 2 x ceiling fans
• Garden shed
• Double garage with high ceiling to fit a 4 x 4 vehicle
• Side access
• Land size 600sqm
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries