About the property
With not a ‘hair’ out of place this home is something thats going to impress from the minute you walk through the front door. Finished to a very high standard with quality spaces, fixtures and finishes throughout, this home will not be on the market long before 1 lucky buyer snaps it up.
The street appeal is excellent with low maintenance artificial lawn to the front. A raised deck area leads to the entrance of the home where you are immediately greeted by the huge master bedroom. The master bedrooms boosts a feature wall, plenty of natural light, his and her walk in robes and an ensuite bathroom which is superbly finished. There is a secure shoppers entrance from the double car front loading garage which leads into the front hallway. Next comes the second living area / theatre room which is sunken and offers a lovely private space for the family movie night. The main living area is stunning with high ceilings, ample natural light, stacker doors which opens up the entire area to the over sized alfresco and a stunning kitchen with a breakfast counter and feature lighting. The minor bedrooms are all a great size and come with built in wardrobe space whilst the main toilet and bathroom are well finished and neutral in tone. The laundry can be fully enclosed and coms with plenty of cupboard space. The alfresco is over sized and decked, perfect for entertaining and leads to a nice sized back garden which is finished with artificial lawn. There is also a lovely in built pizza oven as an added bonus.
Situated in the ‘Vale’ part of Aveley you will find there is easy access to the local shops including an IGA, Aveley shopping precinct is also a short drive. There are parks a plenty including a local dog park. Aveley Primary school is a short walk from your front door. Gnangara Road is easily accessible via Egerton Drive so if you work in the city the Tonkin Highway entrance is a only a 10 min drive at most.
– 16 solar panels with 5.6 KW Inverter (approx)
– Artificial front lawn
– Decked porch area leading to the front door
– Security system
– Quality carpet and gold star underlaying to all carpeted areas of home
– Stunning timber flooring throughout main living areas
– Master bedroom with high ceilings and feature back wall, extremely spacious, full length windows offering fantastic natural light, double blinds, his and hers walk in robes and ensuite bathroom with single vanity, shower and enclosed toilet
– Main bedrooms, 2, 3 and 4 with mirrored sliding door wardrobes
– Main bathroom with plenty of bench top space, single vanity, bath and shower
– Sunken theatre room with sound system and in built speakers
– Reverse cycle ducted zoning air conditioning throughout the home
– Laundry with enclosed toilet and security screen door access to outdoor area
– Kitchen with built in pantry, ample stone bench top space (perfect for breakfast bar), 900m appliances and lots of cupboard storage with feature lighting
– Main living area with high ceilings, wood look feature wall and security screen door access to outdoor alfresco via stacker doors offering an amazing indoor outdoor space
– Spacious outdoor alfresco which is decked, perfect for family entertainment, quality liquid limestone throughout the area, artificial lawn plus bonus pizza oven and bbq along with a beautiful water feature
-double car garage with shoppers entrance to front hallway