About the property
There is a lot of love in this home which comes across from the minute you walk in. Amazingly looked after with a superior finish this immaculate 2 bed 2 bath home is just the perfect entry level property!!!
From the minute you walk in you get the feel of light and space due to the great flow as well as high ceilings throughout. Both bedrooms are nicely sized plus the living and kitchen area come as one which makes for easy entertaining whilst the low maintenance back garden is perfect for relaxing in private.
Easy access to Railway Parade leads straight to the Great Northern Highway while the new shopping precinct opening soon in Melvin Springs (which will include a Woolworths) will only be a 5 minute drive away. Also conveniently located near many parks which include Anne’s Landing dog park plus only a 2 min walk to Anne Hamersley Primary School and a 30 second walk to Ellenbrook school of Early Learning this home is ideal for a couple thinking of starting a family or have a young child. The area itself is certainly developing at a rapid rate.
– High ceilings throughout the entire home
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and en-suite with shower, bath, single vanity and toilet
– Nicely sized main living area with ceiling fan and split system air conditioning is accompanied by a lovely kitchen finished with 900mm appliances, dishwasher, soft closing draws, plenty of cupboard space and pantry
– Main bathroom neutral in colour with shower and single vanity
– Minor bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
– Seperate main toilet
– Very low maintenance front and back gardens
– Rear loading standard double garage
– Laundry with storage and enclosed space for clothes line
– Thermostat for hot water system
– Tinting to the front windows