About the property
Under Offer @ First Home Open.
Zarina Brodie from HKY Real Estate is proud to present one of the Finest Masterpieces in Bennett Springs.
Welcome to 12 Rainbow Crescent, Bennett Springs!
This is a stunning and immaculate family home that only 3 words can describe: Class, Elegance & Style!
If you want to live in style and only the best will excite you, then this home is a MUST SEE and should not be missed! It is rare to find a perfect sized family home with a perfect location.
You will absolutely love the generous space this well presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home has to offer. Slightly elevated and just a short stroll to the beautiful Fountain Park. The functional layout provides growing families with a variety of living options.
EXTRA’S to the house include:
• Recently painted internal walls
• Kitchen – new Electrolux cook top, range hood and splash back
• Ensuite – new bench top, vanity and tap ware
• Family bathroom – new bench top, vanity, tap ware, tiles and shower screen
• Powder room – new bench top, vanity, tap ware and newly grouted floor
• BRAND NEW laundry – new tiles, bench top, cabinet, sink, tap ware
• BRAND NEW toilet – never been used
• New carpets to all bedrooms
• Skirting boards throughout
• Roller shutters throughout and featuring back up battery for the patio and laundry
Featuring a spacious master bedroom with ensuite and wardrobe, and 3 other generously sized bedrooms, all with double sliding-door robes. The house also includes a separate lounge/theatre, open plan living, dining, kitchen. The large kitchen is tastefully appointed with quality appliances including a brand-new Electrolux cook top, brand new range hood, an Electrolux oven, Westinghouse dishwasher, kitchen pantry and large fridge-freezer recess.
A perfect feature, as summer is approaching, is the Brivis ducted evaporative air conditioning and an additional Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning in Bedroom 2. Other extras to the house include roller shutters throughout.
There is a spacious patio area, perfect for relaxing and entertaining with family and friends. The high-ceilinged garage accommodates two cars and with a rear roller door you could park a small trailer or boat to the side. There is plenty of parking space on the driveway.
This home is in a family friendly location within an easy stroll to Fountain Park, a short drive to the shopping centre, schools and with public transport just around the corner. And you are only 10 minutes away from the wineries, cafes and restaurants in the beautiful Swan Valley.
• Spacious master bedroom including ensuite and wardrobe
• Bedroom 2 including double sliding door wardrobe and Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning
• Bedroom 3 with double sliding door wardrobe
• Bedroom 4 with double sliding door wardrobe and security safe
• Separate lounge/theatre with timber flooring
• Activity /Study area
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with modern tiles
• Kitchen with new Electrolux cook top, new range hood, Electrolux oven, Westinghouse dishwasher, kitchen pantry and large fridge recess
• Laundry with double sliding door linen
• Ducted Brivis evaporative air conditioning
• Roller shutters throughout 1.5 years old
• Garden shed
• Good size grass area at the rear
• Spacious patio or entertainment area
• Double garage with high ceilings suitable to park a small trailer or boat through the internal roller door
Call Zarina 0430363815 for viewing.
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.