About the property
As far as low maintenance living comes this home offers you just that plus a nice modern finish and is perfect for buyers looking to downsize or a great sized first home.
Multiple living areas still offer lifestyle options while all the bedrooms will leave nobody feeling cramped for room. The poured aggregate concreter in the alfresco coupled with astro turf lawns means the lawnmower isn’t required on a regular basis. The main living areas have easy care tiles throughout and the kitchen is lovely and modern with 900mm appliances and stone bench tops.
Situated in the Vale you are within walking distance to plenty of parks Inc Aveley Lakes and the dog park plus Aveley Primary school and the local shops which include a lovely cafe and IGA. The Aveley & Ellenbrook shops are only a short drive as is the Tonkin Highway and the highly anticipated Ellenbrook train station will also be a 5 min drive away when it arrives.
– Large master with split system air conditioning, walk in robe and en-suite bathroom with a seperate toilet, shower and double vanity
– Kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm appliances, plenty of cupboard space all soft closing & pantry
– Double garage with shoppers access
– Lovely frontage with excellent street appeal
– High ceilings throughout main living areas
– Seperate theatre room with recessed ceiling
– Laundry with extra storage and bench space ￼
– Nice open planned main living area with split system air conditioning
– Low maintenance modern tiles throughout living areas
– Minor bedrooms all double bed sized with built in robes
– Seperate main toilet
– Lovely neutral main bathroom with bath, shower and single vanity
– Lovely alfresco with poured aggregate concrete and low maintenance astro turf