About the property
This home has 4 very decent sized bedrooms as well as a second sizeable living area which can either be a theatre room/large study or 5th bedroom. The master bedroom has a double door built in robe plus ensuite bathroom. The main living has plenty of room for dining and sitting and the kitchen is a great size with ample bench and cupboard space.
The double car garage has excellent ceiling clearance and a secure shoppers entrance straight into the kitchen. The alfresco and garden are both low maintenance in nature which is ideal for renting. The location is very good with easy access to local shops, schools and public transport.
The location is very close to the local shops which is home to Woolworths, BWS, a Caltex and also other assorted shops and stores. Ellenbrook central is a short drive as is Aldi, Bunnings, Spud Shed and Spotlight to name a few. Schools and parks are in plentiful supply and the Tonkin Highway easily accessible. The Ellenbrook train station due to be operational in 2024 will also be a short drive away.
– Elevated frontage
– Alarm system
– Security screen door to front
– Low maintenance tiling throughout main living areas of home
– Bedrooms all carpeted
– Large master bedroom with split system air conditioning, double door built in robe and ensuite bathroom with shower, single vanity and toilet
– Minor bedroom 2 and 3 with ceiling fan and built in sliding door wardrobe
– Minor bedroom 4 with built in robe
– Main bathroom with shower, single vanity and bath
– Main seperate toilet
– Double door built in linen cupboard near bedrooms
– Kitchen with 600mm oven and 900m gas burners and rage hood, ample cupboard storage, double door fridge recess and built in pantry
– Landry with basin and cupboard space
– Main living area with high ceilings and sliding door access to outdoor alfresco
– Outdoor area is paved and low maintenance, perfect for entertaining with garden area and clothes line to the side of the home
– Double garage garage with shoppers entrance to laundry and kitchen