About the property
So many options….Your opportunity to secure this unique property on a 1228 m2 block.
Simply move in and enjoy this extensive well presented family home. Add another dwelling to the side with potential street frontage or land bank for future development potentially building 3 new houses.
You will be impressed with this well maintained, excellent layout, 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, formal lounge, private dining, open plan kitchen with high raked ceiling, plus games room and plenty of room for outdoor entertaining. Located in a quiet Beechboro cul de sac, you will not find better.
Don’t miss your chance to view this great property before it’s too late! Call us now for your private viewing!
– Huge master bedroom with fully renovated modern ensuite
– 3 excellent sized bedrooms with double door walk in robes
– 5th bedroom can be used as an office or study.
– Big main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Formal dining room and front sunken lounge
– Open plan family, dining & kitchen area plus games room
– High raked ceiling in kitchen area with plenty of bench space and natural sunlight! An entertainers dream!
– Fully ducted Air con and ducted Gas heating
– Access to rear of property through double lock up garage
– Excellent undercover outdoor patio plus 3 separate paved areas
– Neat easy care gardens with a garden shed
– Short walk to parks, Altone Shopping Centre, close to many other shopping centres including Bennett Springs, Beechboro Central, Caversham and Amazon Drive
– Close proximity to local schools and the Swan valley
– 10km to Perth Airport
– Easy access to main roads such as Reid Hwy & Tonkin Hwy
After many years of enjoying this large property, the sellers are down sizing and motivated to sell.