About the property
Ideal opportunity – with so many options suitable for first home buyers, families to take advantage of huge land size, lock & leave for FIFO workers, invest or subdivision.
Recently renovated throughout this 3 bedroom 1 bathroom family home has new floor coverings and is ready for its new owners to make it their own or perhaps the astute investor would appreciate the income on rental return.
Zoned R20, this 1042sqm parcel of land has potential for future subdivision – as the neighbours have done, build the second dwelling on the rear of the property. (STSA)
• 1042sqm block
• Open plan lounge flowing through to dining and kitchen
• Updated kitchen includes under bench oven, overhead cupboards, walk in pantry, dishwasher, rangehood.
• iStore hot water system
• Two air-conditioning units
• Security cameras
• Solar Panels to reduce power bills
• Large shed at the rear, small external storage room and garden shed
• Rear patio, Single carport
• Blank canvas block
• Zoning: R20 – Low Density Res
Excellent location – walking distance to Bullsbrook College & minutes from all the amenities that Bullsbrook town site has to offer.
For further details ~ Contact our LOCAL
Rural Property Consultant
Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.