About the property
This family 5 x 2 home on a generous 674m2 block with 3 separate living areas and neat outdoor area has to be seen to be appreciated, it’s the perfect family home!
The bright, extremely spacious open plan family home is just waiting for the right family to move in. With the family area at the heart of the home and what a big heart! The most stunning part of the home is the chef’s kitchen with large breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry, the chef will be very happy with this kitchen and it overlooks the open plan living and dining! A lovely theatre room offers the perfect space to watch a movie or relax in your front formal lounge.
A spacious master-bedroom suite with his and hers robes and ensuite bathroom offer parents a private retreat while the family bedrooms with built in robes, have their own separate wing and are serviced by a main family bathroom with a shower and separate bath.
As your own summertime sanctuary the alfresco is the perfect place for you to unwind and relax. Large reticulated lawn offers a fantastic area to have a family game of cricket with plenty of space for your pet to run around.
A double door garage with roller door access to rear offers extra parking space. You really can move straight into this modern home with nothing left to do except unpack and enjoy.
– Neat street appeal
– Front formal lounge
– Separate theatre room
– Master Bedroom with his and hers robes and ensuite with separate toilet
– Open plan kitchen, dining and family zones
– Great kitchen with island bench, walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboards
– Spacious family bedrooms all with built in robes
– Family bathroom with shower, separate bath and vanity
– Neutral décor throughout, freshly painted with new carpets and curtains
– Ducted air conditioning
– Large laundry
– Walk in linen cupboard
– Spacious alfresco entertaining area
– Reticulated lawn area
– Double garage with remote door and roller door to rear
– Close to local parks, shops and Arbor Grove Primary School
– Built approx. 2007, Land Size approx. 674m2, Living area approx. 238m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.