About the property
Many dream of it, but only a handful can live it, and here is your opportunity to join an elite group of homeowners in a distinguished location. Ponte Vecchio Blvd in Ellenbrook is an exclusive street encapsulating some of the finest lifestyle and picturesque water views Ellenbrook has to offer.
This unique waterfront home features a flowing sun-filled open plan interior with plenty of space for the whole family, queen sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and a front formal lounge. The Kitchen window overlooks the lake ensuring a serene start to the day while making your morning coffee, while stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops add a modern finish to this Tuscan designed home. Your luxurious master offers a spacious retreat for parents, while the queen sized minor bedrooms are off in a separate wing ensuring everyone has their own private space.
One of the outstanding features of this home is the tranquil backyard overlooking the Lake Fresca. Soak up the captivating views entertaining friends or while cultivating the gardens and fruit trees.
If you enjoy tranquillity you may have just found the perfect place for your future.
– Stunning street appeal with gated entrance
– The master suite also includes parents retreat, spacious walk in robe and beautiful modern ensuite with twin vanities
– 2 Queen size bedrooms with built in robes
-Separate formal lounge overlooking separate courtyard entertaining area
– Spacious open plan living/dining/ kitchen
– Light filled kitchen provides plenty of quality stone benchtop space and storage, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and fridge recess
– Ducted Air Conditioning throughout and gas fire place to living room
– High Ceilings, neutral décor and quality light fittings
– Fully tiled to main living areas, plush carpets to bedrooms
– Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and large vanity
– Large laundry with plenty of cupboard space with walk in linen press and broom closet
– Double Garage with Remote Door
– Fabulous twin gabled patio areas overlooking the lake, plenty of room to entertain!
– Delightful fruit trees including dwarf avocado, olive, lemon, mandarin and cumquat
– Top street close to schools, shops and parkland
– Easy access stairs to the lake, take a daily walk around throughout summer or have coffee at the local cafe!
– Solar panels to roof
– Large 593m2 block, Living area 226m, Built approx. 1998