About the property
Lovely town house with all the trimmings perfectly located near to Aviary Creek Park, Aveley North Primary School and the local Aveley shops which includes a pharmacy, Woolworths and a great cafe.
There has been no expense spared when fitting out this 4 bed 2 bath town house. From the ducted reverse cycle air con, the stone bench tops, 900mm appliances in the kitchen, fully skirted throughout, the list goes on. The rooms are also all very spacious and the natural light in the home is fantastic. The colour scheme and bathroom fit outs are all neutral in nature catering for everyone’s taste. The master bedroom is vast and has superb views plus its own walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
As mentioned above the location is fantastic for all the amenities plus easy access to the Tonkin Highway and the highly anticipated Ellenbrook Train Station.
This home would be fantastic for first home buyers and young families. Due to the low maintenance lifestyle this home offers it would also be perfect for down sizers as long as you have no issue with stairs.
– Main Living area neutral and low maintenance
– Kitchen has stone bench tops, 900mm appliances, fridge recess, pantry and plenty of cupboard space
– Master bedroom is upstairs and extremely spacious with walk in robe and ensuite with single vanity, stone bench tops, toilet and shower
– Fujitsu reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Down stairs bedroom / second living area – this room can easily fit a double bed, be a study or a theatre room. There is already items in place to make a theatre system installation easy such as power for the projector and speaker wire for the speakers.
– 2 Upstair minor bedrooms both double bed sized with built in mirrored robes
– Main bathroom is upstairs and features a single vanity, stone bench top, shower and bath
– Seperate toilet is also located upstairs
– Rear loading double secure car port
– Low Maintenance outdoor entertainment area
– Downstairs storage
– Laundry with down stairs seperate toilet