About the property
Tired of looking at homes on a tiny block of land? I have this gorgeous family home on a 438sqm block that offers all family comforts.
You would absolutely love the generous space and freedom this home has to offer. Located in the beautiful Avonlee Private Estate, Brabham, this home is just few steps away to Dreng Park.
Built in 2016, by Home Group WA, the home features 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a separate theatre, open plan area, study or activity and kitchen.
The vast open plan living, kitchen and dining area creates a central meeting point for the family. The large family kitchen comes with 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, a dishwasher and plenty of counter top space for a breakfast bar or rolling your pastry! Also included in the kitchen is a huge walk in butler’s pantry which has space for a microwave and the fridge recess. The study/activity can be used as a home office, hobby room or even a space for the kids to do their homework.
With winter approaching, the house includes ducted reverse cycle air conditioning keep you and your family warm. The house also features a security screen to the front entrance.
Outside the alfresco area is perfect for the entertainer. With ample room under the alfresco and the outdoor seating area, hosting a party or having a BBQ will not be a problem for your family and friends. The garden features a large grassed area for the kids or pets to play.
This home is in a family friendly location with an easy stroll to parks, local shopping centre, schools and only a 5 minutes’ drive to the wineries and cafes in the beautiful Swan Valley.
• Master bedroom including his and hers walk in robe, ensuite with big shower head and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2 with double sliding door wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 with double sliding door wardrobe including ceiling fan
• Separate theatre
• Study/activity room
• Open plan living, dining and large kitchen including ceiling fan
• Kitchen includes 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven, rangehood, a dishwasher plenty of kitchen bench top space and large butler’s pantry
• Laundry with large linen
• Carrier ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the house
• Security screen to front entrance
• Alfresco area
• Garden shed
• Double locked up garage
• Close to park, shops, school, cafes, wineries