About the property
Calling first home buyers…. get your skates on to view this very tidy 3×2 home situated in a quiet position. It has just been freshly painted, new carpets installed, solar panels, open living area and a bonus good size rear yard for those with kids or pets.
Priced very keenly for those looking to enter this fast-paced market or perhaps you are looking to downsize or this would be a perfect Investment property, either way this is a fantastic option which is currently vacant and ready for you to take possession.
Situated in Aveley near Verbana Drive which gives you easy access to Millhouse Road, from there The Tonkin Highway can be accessed as well as The Vines and Swan Valley. The local shops are now only a 2 min drive away with the Aveley shopping precinct and the newly opened shopping precinct off Broadway in close proximity. Ellenbrook central as well as an array of other well-known stores are close by as will be the Ellenbrook Train Station when it arrives in 2024. There are plenty of local parks close by and Aveley Secondary College is walkable, and the Valley Bowls club is just round the corner.
– Front loading double lock up garage
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes and divided by the main bathroom
– Tiled open plan main living area with a split system reverse cycle air conditioner
– Central kitchen with easy access to the adjoining laundry
– Rear Master suite with large walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– New Carpets and freshly painted throughout
– Solar Panels
– Paved area & nice size rear yard