About the property
Welcome to your new home 14 Gingham Way, Brabham.
If you have ever dreamed of owning “something like an Ex Display Home”, then here is an opportunity not to be missed or you will regret it!
Every luxury has been included to elevate this beautiful home into a class of its own. Beautifully finished with all the finer details that will make this home a pleasure to live in every day
This elegantly appointed, spacious and luxurious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom is situated on a quiet street and I can assure you that it will be LOVE at First Sight the minute you step inside!
Built in 2020, this light and bright home has a class of its own and is beautiful inside & out. The configuration of the rooms with its multiple living areas and the alfresco, all go into what makes this an exceptional home with a perfect balance of indoor and outdoor.
Excellent for living, entertaining, kicking back and relaxing as a family, no matter the season. There are rooms for everyone in the family.
Features inside include a spacious master bedroom with resort style ensuite, his and hers walk in robes with one walk in robe complete with cupboards and drawers. The 4 other bedrooms are all a good size, with Bedroom 2 featuring a walk in robe and Bedroom 3 & 4 double sliding door wardrobes. The house comes with a separate theatre featuring a coffered ceiling giving the feeling of luxury and space.
In the heart of the house is the 31-course high ceilinged open plan living, dining and a Master Chef’s kitchen. This jaw-dropping kitchen features a 900mm Miele cook top, 2 x Miele 600mm ovens, a range hood, stone bench top, overhead cabinets, tiled splash back, and a large fridge recess with extra cabinets beside and with a stunning pendant light at the breakfast bar. You will probably never run out space in this kitchen with the scullery/butler’s pantry featuring a ASKO dishwasher, stone bench top, double sink and a large kitchen pantry.
Some of the many reasons to choose this home…
– Nothing needs doing. Just move in
– Beautiful front elevation and
– Beautiful crafted decking front and rear
– Beautiful finishes inside & out
– Resort style ensuite
– Stone bench tops to kitchen, scullery, ensuite, family bathroom and laundry
– Roller shutter to master
– Security screen to alfresco and laundry
– Skirting boards in the open plan area
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Solar system
Features outside include alfresco with low maintenance back garden. Perfect place to have a barbie and spend time with family & friends.
• Spacious master bedroom featuring resort style ensuite with double vanities, double showers and stylish bathtub. Also included is his and hers walk in robes. Hers walk in robe with cupboards and drawers
• Bedroom 2 with walk in robe
• Bedroom 3 & 4 with double sliding door wardrobe
• Separate theatre with coffered ceiling
• Open plan dining, living and kitchen with 31 course high ceiling
• Beautiful Master Chef kitchen with 900mm Miele cook top, 2 x 600mm Miele ovens, range hood, stone bench top, overhead cabinets, tiled splash back, large fridge recess with extra cabinets beside the fridge recess and room for breakfast bar
• Scullery/ Butlers Pantry features ASKO dishwasher, stone bench top, double sink and large kitchen pantry
• Highly functional laundry with beautiful cabinetry, stone top, tile splash back
• Large linen
• Store room
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Double garage
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.