About the property
Enjoy the serenity of living opposite natures bushland situated in a quiet street for extra safety, surrounded by quality homes and has a real friendly neighbourhood atmosphere. This 2011 built home has been loved; it’s neat and tidy, low maintenance 3×2 home overlooking the vast bushland.
With a very grand master bedroom, large study/activity or fourth bedroom and theatre, this home is full of living areas and features, boasting attic storage above the garage, SOLAR Energy, Security Alarm and Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning just in time for the summer months ahead. Finished with upmarket LED & Pendant Lighting to the upmarket and a splash of wallpaper this home has everything you could want!
The open living area makes family living easy which flows out to the large alfresco area, complete with a grassed area that is surrounded by wide open spaces, fresh air and soothing green vistas. Your friends will be green with envy and wondering why they didn’t find this place first. With so many extras in this home for this price it’s well worth a look! Why build when you can move into this 4 year young family home?
– Master bedroom with walk in robe (and built in cabinetry) with large ensuite
– The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have built in robes
– Study or potentional fourth bedroom
– Separate home Theatre
– The home opens up into a generous area that accommodates the kitchen, family and dining
– The chefs kitchen has so many great features from the walk in corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double fridge freezer space & breakfast bar
– The living and dining have a great view of the outdoor area
– Beautifully decorated with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Main family bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, large shower & separate toilet
–Laundry compete with build in bench top and cupboards
–SOLAR Energy 1.5KW, Security Alarm
–Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
-Attic Storage – Storage above the garage!
– Back yard has an expansive under main roof alfresco, with beautiful views of nature’s reserve
– Block size 384m2 approx, Total build 220 m2 approx, Built approx 2011