About the property
Home Open by Appointment.
3 words to describe this home – Location, Security and Convenience!
If you are looking for your first home, this is a great way to get your foot in the market and if you are downsizing and travelling, this home is spacious and you can lock and leave the home anytime to enjoy a holiday in peace!
Situated on a quiet street in the sought-after Aveley Private Estate, this elevated, functional and spacious 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom home is sure to impress! With an internal living area of approximately 210sqm, this home is not like any other 3 x 2 out there. It is very rare to find a spacious 3 x 2 that ticks all the boxes and gives you all the security.
Not only is it perfectly positioned, the home is conveniently located just steps away from the Aveley shops and café’s, and only a 5 minute’s drive to the Vines world class golf course and wineries of the Swan Valley. A lifestyle which you and your family truly deserve…
The portico and double door entrance gives you a grand feel to the home. Features inside includes study and 3 very spacious bedrooms. Spoil yourself in the large master bedroom that fits a king size bed. It comes with ensuite and large his and hers walk in robe. The other 2 bedrooms come with double sliding door wardrobes. High 31 course ceilings feature to the open plan area, which includes living, dining and kitchen. The kitchen comes with 900mm cook top, oven, range hood, stone bench top, dishwasher and a large fridge recess. Added bonuses to the house include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, neutral colours to internal walls, alarm system, security screens to entrance, ensuite, laundry and alfresco and cooling roller shutters to all bedrooms and the study.
Features outside include alfresco and a beautiful easy care back garden with ample space for kids and pets to run around.
• Large master bedroom that fits a king with ensuite and his and hers walk in robe
• Good size bedroom 2 & 3 with double sliding door wardrobe
• Double door entrance
• Open plan living/dining with high ceilings
• Chef’s kitchen with stone bench top, 900mm cook top, oven, range hood, dishwasher and large fridge recess.
• Large laundry area with large linen cupboard
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Alarm system and Security screens to entrance, ensuite, laundry and alfresco
• Roller shutters for all 3 bedrooms and study
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Double locked up garage
• Land size 360sqm
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries