About the property
This stunning 4 bed 2 bath home really is a joy to walk around. The home is finished to a really high standard and the fixtures and fittings ooze quality whilst still giving you the low maintenance lifestyle. This home is perfect for a down sizer coming from acreage looking for that something extra or that upgrade you’ve been looking for from your first home.
The bedrooms are all very expansive whilst the high ceilings throughout the main living areas offers a feeling of comfort and space. The main living areas flow between a fantastically appointed kitchen area and a very low maintenance yet modern alfresco. The bathrooms are all natural and quality in design plus you have the second living area which gives you lifestyle options. If you couple the above with all the extras such as almost brand new 6.5kw solar inverter, security alarm, tinted windows throughout living, the list goes on, then this really is a must see if you are currently in the market to buy.
Situated in the ‘Vale’ part of Aveley the home is in a fantastic location close to Aveley Primary School, Miss Me Cafe, plenty of local parks and a designated dog park, the local IGA and the local Aveley shopping precinct which houses Woolworths, Lot Six Zero Cafe, Terry Whites Pharmacy etc. Also easy access to Gnangara Road and Tonkin Highway and the new train station when it arrives in 2024 will be a 5 min drive away.
This home is an absolutely stunner so viewing is essential – look forward to seeing you at our next home open or if you want to book a private viewing please get in contact .
– Master bedroom with his and her walk in robes and stunning ensuite with large shower, single vanity and seperate toilet
– Main open planned living area which has the kitchen on one side and the alfresco on the other
– 31c ceilings throughout the main living areas
– Lovely low maintenance wood look tiles throughout main living areas
– Absolutely stunning kitchen which boasts a modern splash back, 900mm range hood and gas burners, 600mm oven, stone bench tops, dishwasher, filtered water tap, fridge recess, double built in pantry space, plenty of other cupboard space and all doors are soft closing and a huge breakfast counter
– The laundry and laundry storage is situated conveniently behind the kitchen
– Minor bedrooms are all very nicely sized with built in wardrobes
– The master bedroom and bedrooms 3 & 4 both have roller shutters
– Neutral and modern main bathroom with single vanity, shower and bath
– Seperate main toilet
– Ducted revere cycle air conditioning with dual controllers – 1 controls the bedrooms and second living area, the other the main living area and kitchen
– Theatre room / second living area
– Tinted windows throughout living area
– Speakers throughout home for entertaining
– Large alfresco with modern decked area for sitting, astro turf front and back garden for low maintenance living, gardens beds all fully reticulated
– Double car garage with good ceiling height
– Smart wiring to the entire home
– Solar electric with 6.5kw (will take a battery)
– 3phase power
– Security alarm
– Security door to the front of the home