About the property
“They said YES to the address!!”
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have another exclusive unlisted property that you may love.. You only have to ask & register your interest now!
Muchea is a peaceful suburb with a family orientated lifestyle. The area was first surveyed as farmland in 1845 and today it still resembles a small farm township. Within close proximity to major freeways of the new Northlink, Brand & Great Northern Highway’s this semi-rural suburb offers a laid-back lifestyle for folks looking to escape from the suburbs yet still able to commute with Perth, Morley and the airports.
Positioned on 3746sqm (approx.) of prime landscape this charming home offers a great foundation for the whole family to spread their wings and enjoy the new lifestyle of wide-open spaces. Located within a cul-de-sac this functional family home boast great sized bedrooms, open plan living, modern kitchen with lovely outlook over lush lawn gardens. Large 15m x 7.5m (approx) workshop with easy access via well designed driveway.
• 3746sqm (approx.) block
• Built 2014
• Decked front verandah with pitched alfresco
• 31c ceilings throughout
• Spacious lounge area with feature recessed ceiling
• Dining room opens to rear gabled patio
• Modern kitchen – overhead cupboards, dishwasher, electric cooktop, ample bench space
• Master bedroom – his & hers separate WIR, sliding door entrance onto front decked porch, spacious ensuite with frame free shower screen
• 2nd bedroom – WIR, sliding glass door entrance to front decked porch, has its own bathroom with shower
• 3rd bedroom – WIR
• 4th bedroom – WIR, opens to main bathroom
• Laundry/mudroom with linen closest
• Extra large garage with additional height requirements for vehicles
• 130,000L (approx.) water tank
• Excellent bore with 3phase pump
• Workshop approx. 15m x 7.5m with 3phase power, 2 roller doors 3.6m high
• Solar hot water
• Residence is surround with lush green lawns; pretty deciduous trees set amongst gardens
• Front gated entrance
Be sure to be impressed with this lovely property. Book your inspection today.
Contact LOCAL Rural Specialist – Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.