About the property
Keen and motivated owners want action now. Negotiate your offer and don’t miss out on this superior property. Priced to sell, forget the lotto tickets, if you want to be a winner you should be the next owner of this very desirable extremely well presented home. This home will delight your senses, tickle your taste buds, and wow you with its appeal! Perched on a well established 548m2 block, this stunning property is complimented with an OUTDOOR AREA TO ENVY. Kick off your shoes and relax sipping champagne under the GABLED PATIO area overlooking the established gardens, or enjoy some privacy in the front courtyard, you are spoilt for choice! The pets will love you with SO MUCH SPACE TO ROAM ALL FULLY FENCED for peace of mind.
Inside offers 3 bedroom home, you’ll be living it up and living easily. It’s a home that uses space intelligently, giving you the convenience of being low maintenance. The main living area is at the rear of the home, while the master suite and ensuite are situated privately at the front. Strategically placed windows maximise natural sunlight throughout. A stroke of genius is the separate study which doubles easily as a game zone to keep busy children occupied and a neat kitchen overlooking the spacious meals and living area.
Approximately only 50m to Ellen Stirling Primary school and 100m to Holy Cross College.
– Master Bedroom with large walk in robe and private ensuite with roller shutter to bedroom window and split system air conditioning
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living zone opening to backyard with split system air conditioning
– Stunning kitchen with heaps of storage, bench space, pantry, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
– Separate study with roller shutter to window and sliding doors to courtyard
– Minor bedrooms to rear with built in robes
– Family bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity
– Large laundry and separate linen cupboard
– Freshly painted throughout, timber veneer flooring to main living area and carpet to bedrooms
– Large 15 x 4m approx. gabled patio, enclosed with café blinds, fully paved overlooking neat and tidy lawn
– Fully fenced private courtyard to front of home
– Alarm system and security screen doors fitted
– 6x Solar panels with 3.5kw converter
– Garden shed
– Double garage with remote door plus shopper’s entrance and access to rear
-Top location to Ellen Stirling Primary and Holy Cross Collage Schools
– Built 2006, Land Size approx. – 548m2, Total Build Size approx. – 155m2