About the property
It’s like something out of a design magazine!
Do you want to live in style and, will only the best do? Then 15 Greenfield Crescent, Caversham is the one for you!
Nestled in a peaceful Caversham pocket opposite the Greenfield Park, is this beautifully presented home, offering a welcoming retreat of space and versatility that requires your immediate attention!
Built in 2016, this SPACIOUS, light and bright 3 x 2 home with a study and 2 living areas has a class of its own and is beautiful inside & out. You will fall in love the minute you step into this home. It is beautifully finished with the finer details that makes this home a pleasure to live in every day.
Features inside include a spacious master bedroom with his and hers walk in robe and an ensuite with double vanities. The 2 other bedrooms are spacious and come with double sliding door wardrobes. Working From Home? Then the study is perfect for a home office. And for the family, there is a separate sunken lounge/ theatre, a perfect space to come together for a relaxing family movie or footy night.
In the heart of the house is the WOW Factor open plan living, dining and kitchen where you get to spend some quality time entertaining your family and friends. Prepare to be impressed by the beautifully appointed kitchen which comes complete with a 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, a Bosch dishwasher, stone bench top, kitchen pantry and a large fridge recess with plumbed water connection.
The beautiful Bifold doors to the alfresco will give your family and friends more space to enjoy the outdoors. The alfresco is perfect for hosting and feasting while watching the kids and pets play.
Imagine the many hours spent enjoying family gatherings. Perfect for those who love entertaining family and friends.
One of the many reasons to choose this home…
– Nothing needs doing. Just move in
– Beautiful finishes throughout
– High ceilings throughout
– Coffered ceiling to the open plan living
– White plantation shutters to master bedroom and windows in the open plan
– Wood laminate flooring to entrance, open plan area, 3 bedrooms and study
– Plush carpet to sunken lounge
– Skirting boards throughout
– Stone bench top to kitchen, ensuite, family bathroom and laundry
– Panasonic ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double garage
– Bifold doors to alfresco
• Spacious master bedroom featuring his and her walk in robe and ensuite with double vanities
• Spacious Bedroom 2 & 3 with double sliding wardrobes
• Sunken lounge/separate theatre
• Open plan dining, living and kitchen
• Open plan living with coffered ceiling
• Beautiful Master Chef kitchen with 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, a Bosch dishwasher, stone bench top, kitchen pantry and large fridge recess with plumbed water connection
• Large linen
• Panasonic ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Bifold door to alfresco area
• Double garage
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries