About the property
This enormous 4 bedroom 2 bathroom individually designed home has WOW factor, as you pass through the double Glass feature front doors into the spacious entry with high ceilings and ‘wood’ tiling you will feel the sense of style and glamour that only the best quality homes have to offer.
There’s something for everyone in the family to enjoy here, there are so many spectacular rooms in this home including the “Glamptons” kitchen (Glamour + Hamptons) its fully equipped with a 900mm freestanding cooker, stone benchtops, feature lighting and quality cabinets and drawers.
Immerse yourself on movie nights in the ‘step down’ home theatre room which is separated from the rest of the casual living areas and needs to be seen to fully appreciate the designer lighting and space. The entire home has been built with 31c ceilings, feature cornices and skirting boards and the Master suite is HUGE with a fully fitted out walk in robe and the ensuite offers double china basins on a designer vanity, a 2.5 metre long shower and separate toilet.
There are so many features to love about this home, including but not limited to:
* Almost 300sqm of total build
* 480sqm of land in Brookleigh estate
* 31c High ceilings to the entire home-not just living areas
* “Wood” Tiling to living areas
* Enormous master suite which includes a massive ‘dressing room’ and Luxurious en suite
* Feature glass double doors separate the living ‘zones’
* Huge Sunken Theatre with designer lighting and recessed ceiling
* Reverse Cycle air conditioning for comfort all year round
* Top of the range cabinets to kitchen and bathrooms
* Stunning Hamptons style kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm freestanding cooker, Dishwasher, massive island bench and loads of benchspace and preparation areas
* Less than 20km to the CBD
* Approx 5km to Guildford trains and shopping/cafe strip
* Swan Valley wineries on your doorstep
This beautiful home needs to be seen to be fully appreciated, call me to arrange a time or come along to the home open
Liz DeCinque 0432504003