About the property
You will be impressed by what this REMODELLED home offers from SIDE ACCESS, spacious accommodation for all the family to the fantastic entertaining. A flowing layout compliments this home beautifully with 4 SEPARATE LIVING AREAS, all with delightful finishing touches. A neat STUDY area is perfect for those that need to work from home, an extra-large front formal lounge with FEATURE CEILING, down lighting and EYE CATCHING FIRE PLACE provides a cosy relaxing atmosphere after a big day. A STRICKING MODERN functional kitchen with black cupboards, SOLID OAK BENCHTOP, integrated DISHWASHER, feature tiling and STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES truly stands out as a talking piece. Entertain in your open plan living/kitchen/ dining area around your electric fireplace or relax in your media room with plush carpets and block out blinds. The children can play in the activity room or create a chill out space for teenagers, the possibilities are endless!
Outdoors will captivate you with its GABLED PATIO, JARRAH DECKING and paved area, read a book next to the lovely WATER FEATURE or entertain family and friends while cooking up a storm with the BUILT IN BARBECUE and BAR. Artificial lawn provides plenty of space for the family and pets to run around on, while 2 separate SIDE ACCESS entry points provides extra parking and space for the caravan!
Prime location, perfectly positioned, overlooking Ellenbrook parklands, a stone’s throw to Ellenbrook Secondary College and Ellenbrook Christian College plus Lake Fresca. This home has a fantastic outlook and modern upgrades.
There is nothing left to be done here in this well maintained home, just move in and enjoy the relaxing lifestyle it has to offer!
– Large Master bedroom with ensuite, double sliding door robes and spacious walk in robe
– Large separate formal lounge with decorative fireplace and feature wall
– Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
– Sleek modern kitchen with oak benchtop, glamorous feature tiling, 900mm oven, range hood and gas stove top plus integrated dishwasher
– Living room with built in electric fireplace and tv cabinet with eye catching feature tiling
– Minor bedrooms with built in robes and hardwood flooring
– Activity area between bedrooms, perfect for play or study
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Ducted air conditioning
– Neutral modern décor with matte tiling to main living areas and hardwood flooring to kitchen and bedrooms
– Laundry with overhead cupboards and separate linen cupboard
– Alfresco area with gabled patio, decking, fish pond and artificial lawn
– Double Garage with remote door and shopper’s entrance
– Side access from front yard and side of house for caravan storage
– Decked front yard, artificial lawn, neat as a pin with easy care gardens
– Superb location to schools and parkland
– Block Size 601m2, Built approx. 1998