About the property
A star above the rest, this modern and contemporary 4 home bedroom, will leave impressions! The attraction here is there is absolutely nothing that needs doing and with so many bonuses you will be SOLD!
The home has been well kept, it’s very neat and tidy inside and outside. There is a great kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtop, double fridge/freezer recess and a breakfast bar where friends can gather while the home chef creates gourmet delights. Dinner can be enjoyed in the open-plan living area before you retire to the home theatre for a family movie night.
A lovely master with bay windows, walk in robe and ensuite offer a private area for the parents. In a separate wing are the other 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and central to the main bathroom. It’s a home that uses space intelligently, giving you the convenience of being low maintenance.
Outdoors will have you very impressed with its large paved entertaining area with gabled patio, ready for all your entertaining needs. Neat lawn and easy-care lush gardens complete the scene. A double garage with remote door and extra paved area offers great off-street parking. Extra bonuses feature in this home such as reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, solar panels and front tinted windows.
This home has a real family feel to it and with nothing left to do it will attract a number of buyers! Don’t miss out on this truly stunning property.
– Neat front appeal with fenced courtyard
– Front formal lounge/theatre room
– Spacious master bedroom with bay windows, ensuite and walk in robe
– Large kitchen featuring stone top breakfast bar, stainless steel stove, oven and rangehood, large pantry and double fridge/freezer space
– Open plan kitchen/living/dining with French doors opening to the great outdoors
– Family bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, solar panels and neutral décor
– Big gabled patio entertaining area with green grass area
– Laundry with overhead cupboards
– Double remote door garage
– Fantastic location overlooking Babbler Park
– Built approx. 2003, Land Size 473m2, Living Area Approx. 165m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.