About the property
Situated in a quiet location opposite forever bushland is this large 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home which has a fresh coat of paint, open floor plan with multiple living areas and is super low maintenance with artificial lawns and no garden to look after. A big back yard gives you plenty of options to drop in a pool or build that workshop.
Sitting within the Aveley Secondary college intake zone and super close to all the local sports field this would be a great opportunity for a growing family or an astute Investor looking to prosper from the current HOT Perth market place.
A short drive to the local Aveley shopping precinct which houses a local cafe and Woolworths but to name a few. There is a new shopping precinct at the top of Holdsworth Avenue just past the school which also has a Woolworths and McDonalds with a couple of other local stores. The Tonkin Highway is a short 5 min drive as will be the new Ellenbrook Aquatic Centre once built. Ellenbrook Central plus other stores like Bunnings, Spot Light, Sped Shed are all a short drive. The Ellenbrook Train Station slated to open and be operational by early 2024 will also be a short drive away. Local parks are plentiful.
– Master Bedroom at the front with large walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Front home office with access to double lock up garage
– Theatre room
– Open plan main living/meals area
– Kitchen with stone benctops, new Omega oven, 900mm gas Cooktown and dishwasher recess
– Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 with built in robes
– Neutral main bathroom
– Fujitsu reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with 4 zones
– Alfresco under the main roof
– Low maintenance gardens with artificial lawns