About the property
This stunning 4 bedroom 2 Bathroom home has never been lived in, which means you can apply for the $10,000 First Home Owners Grant without waiting months or even years to move into your own home and NO unexpected extra building costs.
Priced to sell, with approx 180sqm of living area and a total area of 235sqm this family home represents excellent value for money, it’s been finished to a very high standard with 31c ceilings to main living area, Quality tiling to the living areas and low maintenance landscaping to the front and back.
The Master Suite is spacious and includes a large ensuite with separate toilet and double vanity basins and Glass shower screens as well as a huge Walk in robe-the entire length of the bedroom.
The family will enjoy movie nights in the separate Theatre room, complete with plush carpets. The casual living area comprising of the open plan Family, Kitchen and Dining rooms which has 31c Ceilings opens out to the under main roof alfresco with extra high ceiling.
The dreamy galley style kitchen has metres of stone benchtop, 900mm Stainless Steel Westinghouse appliances and a massive walk in pantry.
All 3 of the ‘Minor’ bedrooms are spacious and have double door robes, quality carpets and blinds.
Entertain your friends and Family in style with the large, paved, Under Main Roof alfresco which leads directly off the living area and an expansive grassed area for the kids to play.
There are so many quality features in this BRAND NEW home, including but not limited to;
* Reverse Cycle air conditioning
* NBN internet ready!
* 4 good sized Bedrooms
* Large, separate Theatre room
* Stone Benchtops and Soft closes to Kitchen cupboards and drawers
* Huge Pantry
* 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel appliances
* Ceiling fans to bedrooms
* LED Downlights
* Walk in Linen/ Store room
* Double lock up Garage with secure, direct access
* Grand entrance
* 31c Ceilings to kitchen, dining and family room
* 489sqm block
Brookleigh East Estate location, close to shopping centre and proposed school
* Less than 20km to the city
* Approx 10km to the Airport
* Approx 4 km to Guildford train station and Cafe strip
* Approx 8-10km to Major Shopping centres
* Walk to Wineries/restaurants
To arrange an inspection contact me today
Liz DeCinque 0432 504 003