About the property
Situated in a lovely spot of Aveley this home has high ceilings throughout offering a light and bright feel with ample space. It is finished to a high standard and flows extremely well with all the spaces offered well proportioned.
As you walk in the front door the master bedroom is to your left, is a great size and comes with a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. There is a fully enclosed second living area on the right which is also a great size. The main living comes next and is a lovely space which has heaps of natural light, split system air conditioning and a very well appointed kitchen which is finished to a high standard. The minor bedrooms are both large with built in robe space plus the main bathroom, toilet and laundry are also in this area of the the home. The alfresco is private and low maintenance plus offers a small back garden for the family pet. The garage is double car and there is secure access to the alfresco and home via the laundry.
Situated in a great pocket of Aveley near a great sized local park and within walking distance to Swan Valley Anglican. Aveley Primary school would also be walkable or a short drive away. The local IGA and cafe plus local dog park near Aveley lakes is close by as is the Aveley Shopping Precinct which houses a Woolworths, BWS and another great cafe. Gnangara Road and Tonkin Highway are easily accessible allowing for an easy city or airport commute. Ellenbrook Train Station slated to be operational by 2024 will be a short 5 min drive away as is the local Bunnings, Spud Shed, Aldi and Spotlight plus Ellenbrook Central.
– Low maintenance tiling to the living areas and carpet to bedrooms
– Raised frontage with security door entrance
– Large enclosed theatre room to the front of the home
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom featuring a single vanity, toilet and shower
– Large light and bright main living area with split system air conditioning and easy access to alfresco
– Large kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, 600mm oven and 900mm gas top and range hood, dishwasher and fridge recess and double door pantry
– Minor bedrooms are large with single built in storage
– Main bathroom with bath, single vanity and shower
– Seperate main toilet
– Laundry with double sliding door built in storage
– Side double car loading garage with access to home through laundry and also access to alfresco
– Low maintenance alfresco with small garden for the pets
– Security doors to alfresco and garage entrance
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– High ceilings to the entire home