About the property
Home open by appointment. Call Zarina 0430 363 815 for private viewing.
3 words to describe this home – Location, Security and Convenience!
If you are looking for your first home or an investment property, this is a great way to get your foot in the market. Built in Dec 2017, this neat as a pin home is a home you can lock and leave any time.
Situated on a quiet street in the sought-after Aveley Private Estate, this practical and functional 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom home is sure to impress and ticks all the boxes. As the condition stands, nothing needs doing, just bring your suitcase!
Not only is it perfectly positioned, the home is conveniently located within walking distance to the Aveley shops, café’s, and only a 5 minute’s drive to The Vines world class golf course and the wineries of the Swan Valley. A lifestyle which you and your family truly deserve…
Features inside includes a master bedroom large enough to fit a king sized bed and comes with ensuite and triple sliding door wardrobe. The other 2 bedrooms come with double sliding door wardrobes. The open plan area includes living, dining and kitchen and comes with reverse cycle split Mitsubishi air conditioning.
The kitchen includes 900mm cook top and range hood, 600mm oven, stone bench top and kitchen pantry. Added bonuses to the house include security screen to front entrance, bedroom 2, open plan sliding door and laundry. There are also roller shutters to bedroom 3, open plan sliding door and window.
Features outside include decked pergola and a beautiful easy care back garden with ample space for kids and pets. Garden storage is not included in sale.
• Large master bedroom that fits a king with ensuite and triple sliding door wardrobe
• Bedroom 2 & 3 with double sliding door wardrobes
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Kitchen with stone bench top, 900mm cook top and range hood, 600mm oven, stone top and kitchen pantry
• Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioning in open plan
• Security screens to entrance, bedroom 2, open plan sliding door and window
• Roller shutters to bedroom 3, open plan sliding door and window
• Stone bench tops to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Decked pergola area
• Single locked up garage
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries