About the property
This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is located in the well-established area of the Bridges Estate. The open plan living area is towards the rear of the home, while the master suite and separate lounge/living are situated privately at the front. Strategically placed windows maximise natural sunlight throughout. There’s a neat kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and plenty of cupboards overlooking the spacious meals and living area. The minor bedrooms are to the rear of the home with double door robes, conveniently placed near the main bathroom with separate bath and shower. Need SIDE ACCESS? There is potential here with a bit of modification. This home is easy care and good proximity to parks, schools and public transport and more importantly the Main Ellenbrook Shopping center precinct. What don’t you see?
– Separate front lounge
– Master with walk in robe and ensuite
– Kitchen with island bench, gas stove, dishwasher and plenty of cupboards
– Spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining area
– Minor bedrooms with double door built in robes
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Remote double garage
– Paved entertaining area
– Garden Shed
– Potential SIDE ACCESS
– Close to local parks, several schools, transport, Ellenbrook shopping centre precinct!
– Built approx. 1999, Total Build Area approx. 134m2, Land Size Approx. 300m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice.