About the property
If there’s one thing we love, it’s attention to detail! The owners of 18 Ardmore Parade have left no stone unturned and are now selling!
Inside there are 4 bedrooms, and two bathrooms and several spacious living area so no one is left out in the cold, and everyone has enough space to exist comfortably! A front lounge or theatre room offers another space for the family to spread out to relax or watch a big blockbuster with the curtains drawn while the open plan kitchen area has a dining room and family room off it for convenience.
The large windowed doors create that incredible ‘indoor-outdoor’ living with two alfresco areas surrounded by wide open spaces, fresh air and soothing green vistas, an area that sets the scene for family bbq’s, and the secure backyard to enjoy any time of the year.
Here’s the challenge… find something that’s out of place in this home… because as far as we can tell, it’s all been done! Perfection
– Stunning street appeal with neat reticulated lawn and neat garden
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Front formal lounge / theatre room
– Modern kitchen with sweeping breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances, double fridge/freezer recess and large pantry
– Large open plan meals/family overlooking alfresco
– Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– 3 x split system Air conditioners
– Neutral modern colours, tiles and carpet throughout
– Fabulous family size laundry, with bench space and cupboards
– Storage shed in the backyard
– Under main roof alfresco PLUS large gabled alfresco with timber deck
– Double remote garage door with parking for 4 vehicles on the drive way
– Minutes’ walk to primary and secondary schools, parks, sports oval
– Generous 510 m2 block, Total living approx 210m2, Built approx. 2006