About the property
This BIG 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers exceptional style, functionality and space. As soon as you walk in you will notice the easy flow layout, with strong clean lines and a spacious feel – all what you would expect of a quality-built home, on the perfect sized block! This neat as a pin home features a delightful kitchen, incorporating such features as 900mm stainless-steel oven/cook top and range hood, dishwasher, double fridge/freezer recess, fantastic stone top breakfast bar and oodles of cupboards and a great walk in pantry. Multiple living zones from the separate theatre room to the open plan kitchen, living and dining area offers great choice for the large family to spread out to relax in. You will find a private retreat for the parents in the spacious master suite with his and hers walk in robes and ensuite featuring double vanities and shower rose, while the minor bedrooms feature built in robes and share the main bathroom.
Outdoors will have you impressed with its timber lined patio entertaining area. A low maintenance garden and lawn area finish off this lovely home. This inviting private residence makes this property stand out from the crowd and a pleasure to present. Positioned on a quiet street, surrounded by quality homes and within walking distance to Schools, Parks & public Transport – don’t miss your chance to view!
– Grand entrance way with timber decking opening up to a welcoming entrance hall
– Master bedroom with a parents retreat area, his and hers walk in robes & ensuite with double vanities and shower rose
– Theatre room, with stunning feature ceiling and downlighting
– The master chef’s kitchen presents a crisp clean look with down lights and stone bench top making a fine statement in this kitchen. Oodles of storage space and all the modern appliances fitted including a dishwasher, 900mm stainless steel appliances and a plumbed double fridge freezer space!
– The home opens up into a very generous area that accommodates the kitchen, family and dining rooms with quality tiling and high ceilings
– Spacious family bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom central to the bedrooms
– Family size laundry with cupboards and separate toilet with wash station
– Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
– SOLAR panels approx. 3kw, 13 panels
– Timber decked entertaining area with timber lined alfresco and downlighting
– Neat lawn area with easy care garden
– Double Garage with remote garage door with roller door access to rear approx. 1.6-1.8m w
– Large 450m2 block, Built approx 2015, living approx 203m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.