About the property
Fresh as a daisy, this home is ready for you to move in now! Looking for a large family home, then look no further! It’s got everything for high quality family living – space for everyone, quality flooring, a large entertainer’s kitchen and spacious alfresco entertaining area!
Daily life is sure to revolve around the open-plan kitchen, dining and family room. Quality kitchen appliances await the avid cook and entertainer with breakfast bar, loads of cupboards, a walk-in pantry and dishwasher plus quality stainless-steel appliances including 900mm oven and gas stove top, the chef will be very happy with this kitchen and it overlooks everything! Nothing will escape Mum from here!
Whether you’re relaxing with loved ones or entertaining guests, there is a space for all, including an activity room, separate study and your very own double doored theatre room for movie nights, the entertaining options are in abundance here!
There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms in total including the master suite with private sliding door to outdoors, walk-in robe, and enuite with double vanities, shower and separate toilet. The three family bedrooms all with built in robes are housed in a separate wing of the home with activity area along with the main bathroom with double vanities and large shower.
The outside is fantastic with an alfresco, extended paving and easy-care garden beds. The extra great features include family sized laundry, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, solar panels and garden shed.
This comfortable, carefree and low-maintenance residence encourages you to live well, what are you waiting for?
– Neat street appeal
– Welcoming entrance hall with raised ceiling
– Home office / study
– Private theatre room with double doors and
– Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite with double vanities and large shower, plus sliding door access to outdoors
– Open plan kitchen, dining, family area
– Gourmet kitchen with stone top breakfast bar, double fridge/freezer space, dishwasher, 900mm gas stove top, range hood, plus walk in pantry
– Activity area with 3 door linen cupboard
– Large family bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom with double vanities and large shower
– Glossy tiling throughout, no carpet
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and solar panels
– Venetian shutters to windows and blinds to sliding doors
– High ceilings to main living area
– Family sized laundry, walk in linen cupboard
– Neat paved alfresco with extended paving and garden shed
– Double garage with remote door and rear roller door access
– Great proximity to local parks and schools
– Built approx. 2015, Total Build Area Approx. 249m2, Land Size Approx. 604m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.