About the property
A stunning example of contemporary luxury, this home is for those who appreciate fine attention to detail. The lucky new owners of this three-bedroom, two-bathroom residence will live along a family-friendly neighbourhood in close proximity to local parks and schools.
A welcoming entrance way draws you inside where modern decor and neat flooring creates an interior you will never want to leave. The heart of the floorplan is the open-plan and spacious kitchen, dining and living room opening up to the entertainer’s alfresco.
Meticulously designed, the kitchen is a show-stopping culinary delight. A breakfast bar, dishwasher, 900mm rangehood and stovetop, plenty of cupboards and butler’s pantry, overlooks the open plan living kitchen and dining with stacker sliding doors opening up the indoors to the great outdoors. No matter your lifestyle, there is a comfortable gathering space to suit.
For privacy, the master is separated and complete with a walk-in robe and a flawless ensuite offering vanity, double shower rose and toilet. The minor bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom with shower and separate bath. A generous laundry, with a linen cupboard, and a double garage with internal access complete the layout.
As your own summertime sanctuary, the alfresco with timber beams and raised patio offers a charming area to entertain your visitors overlooking quiet bushland with outdoor kitchen and fire pit area. Plus relax with minimal chores thanks to artificial lawn to the front and rear.
Move in, unpack and relax, this beautifully presented home is ready and waiting for you to indulge in a laid-back life of leisure. From the moment you step through the grand entry, it’s immediately clear this is a truly special home where no detail has been overlooked.
– Neat street appeal with shady park over the road
– Welcoming entrance
– Beautiful light and cheerful open plan living area, looking out to the private entertaining area with double sliding doors
– Spacious and functional kitchen with loads of bench space, cupboards and a 900mm stainless steel stovetop, range hood and 600mm oven, plenty of cupboards, dishwasher and butlers pantry
– Master bedroom suite complete with ensuite bathroom and built in robe
– Additional 2 bedrooms complete with built in robes central to the main bathroom
– Easy care timber floors
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Timber beams with raised patio outdoor area overlooking bushland
– Outdoor kitchen, fire pit area and artificial lawn creates the perfect space
– Double Garage with shoppers entrance
– Block approx. 368m2, Living Area Approx. 175m2, Built approx. 2017
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.