About the property
The golden rule of real estate is location location location and with this expansive family home you’ve really hit the jackpot. The street is well known locally for being a community within a community which is very family friendly and in turn gives the area a real nice ‘at home’ feel to it.
The home itself is vast to say the least. Huge Theatre room and home office to the front of the property, kids wing with 3 very good sized bedrooms which also have their own bathroom and toilet. The master bedroom is spacious with is own ensuite while the main living offers so may options for a large family. The outdoor area is peaceful and vast while the alfresco is finished off with all weather blinds on all sides for all year round entertaining. There is plenty of room to add a pool should that be on your shopping list.
Situated within Aveley Primary School catchment area, close to the local shops and only 5 mins to the new Tonkin Highway and proposed Ellenbrook Train Station this is a fantastic opportunity for a young couple looking to start a family or a young expanding family to get into a home that will see them through that phase of their lives in complete comfort.
– Huge open planned living area with full length windows and large kitchen space which has features such as double fridge recess, walk in pantry, ample cupboard space, 900mm gas top and range hood, 600mm oven
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe, roller shutters and en-suite with double vanity
– Huge theatre room which can be enclosed
– Beds 2,3 & 4 all double sized with built in wardrobes
– Main bathroom features neutral tones complete with bath and seperate toilet
– Large study to the front of home – perfect If you run a home business
– Well sized laundry with storage space
– Large seperate linen storage cupboard
– Double door entrance with security screen
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Large garden complimented with built in bbq area, raised deck and alfresco with all weather blinds on all sides for all year round entertaining
– Small garden shed