About the property
Stunning street appeal with a newly poured aggregate driveway, lovely gardens and a beautiful facade which is surrounded by quality homes in a quiet little pocket of Aveley with parklands very close to your doorstep.
Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre room, tiled main living area and an awesome kitchen with a huge walk-in pantry this is ideally suited to downsizers or a young family. The bonus backyard has lawn for the kids or pets and a decent size garden shed for storage, this will impress.
Situated within a very short walk to Aveley North Primary school and the Aveley Shopping Precinct the location is excellent. Easy access to either Millhouse Road or Gnangara Road means Tonkin Highway, Ellenbrook Train Station which is slated to be up and running by 2024, Ellenbrook Central, Bunnings, Spud Shed, Aldi, Spotlight and Swan Valley are all easily accessible. There are local parks all just a short stroll from your front door.
– New poured aggregate driveway and decking to the entrance
– Master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite with stone benchtop, Oversize shower and separate toilet
– Enclosed theatre room
– Open plan main living zone
– Kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm appliances, walk in pantry and dishwasher
– Laundry with linen cupboard and bench space
– Minor bedrooms all with built in robes
– Main bathroom with stone benchtops
– Decent outdoor alfresco
– Grassed area for the kids and pets
– Large garden shed
– Solar panels