About the property
I’m proud to present this spacious Dale Alcock home for sale with a practical layout featuring multiple living areas for your family to call home!
Built in 2016, this quality low maintenance 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has everything that a family could need. A quality home like this won’t last long and you will need to act quick before it is gone!
Features inside include a spacious master bedroom with a walk in robe, an ensuite with double vanities and a spacious shower. The remaining bedrooms are a good size and include built in robes. Additionally, there is a study that comes with built in wall cabinets.
The separate theatre is large enough for you and your family to enjoy a movie night.
The open plan living features living, dining and kitchen and has 31 course high ceilings. This light and bright open plan area gives you a spacious feel and is the perfect part of the house to entertain family and friends. The chef of the family will love the Master Chef kitchen this house has to offer. Plenty of kitchen bench space to prepare and display your beautiful cooking and you can serve your guests through the servery. Perfect for entertaining all year round. The kitchen comes with 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, Westinghouse dishwasher, stone bench top, room for a breakfast bar, kitchen pantry, large fridge recess and plumbed water connection.
Some fantastic features include
– Samsung ducted reverse air conditioning throughout
– 31 course high ceiling to open plan
– Ceiling fans to master, bedroom 2 & 3 and alfresco
– Roller shutters to master, bedroom 2 & 3
– Plush carpets
The back area of the home is private and has an alfresco which is paved and has artificial lawn for kids and pets to play, all very low maintenance.
• Spacious master bedroom including ensuite with double vanities, spacious shower and walk in robe
• Good size bedroom 2 & 3 with built in robes
• Study with built in wall cabinets
• Separate theatre
• Open plan living, dining, kitchen with built in speakers and 31course high ceilings
• Master Chef kitchen with 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, Westinghouse dishwasher, stone bench top, kitchen pantry, large fridge recess, plumbed water connection and servery
• Laundry and linen
• Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans to master, bedroom 2 & 3 and alfresco
• Roller shutters to master, bedroom 2 & 3
• Plush carpets to master, bedroom 2 & 3 and study
• Front and rear artificial lawn
• Alfresco include outdoor speakers
• Double garage
• Close to park and public transport, shops and school
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.